Below are our current opportunities. To speak with us about a specific opportunity, please contact us.
The company Is a UK based, award-winning investment management house dedicated to creating high-quality investment solutions and providing bespoke, personal service for Private Clients, and Institutions.
The main objectives of the role are:
• The role will involve meeting companies and analysts in ASEAN, in order to conduct investment analysis and to generate stock ideas, and to demonstrate the firm’s capabilities in equities to potential clients.
• Make relative valuation comparisons and investment recommendations to Managers.
• Participate in managing regional and global research projects.
• The role will also involve maintaining complex spreadsheets that organise financial data for companies
• Engaging with companies and brokers to arrange meetings and conference calls with colleagues
• Supporting the production and updating of data and technical information for presentations, pitch documents (PowerPoint) and data heavy RFPs.
• A BBA / MBA or finance related degree with under two year’s work experience in a financial institute and now seeking a buy side research role.
• Self motivated, resilient, able to work in a small team and with an ability to see the big picture.
Head of Information SystemsInquire
The company is a leading carbonated soft drink bottler with two plants in the South of Thailand and is currently undergoing a major strategic business transformation. As a result of this, it is seeking to appoint a Head of Information Systems to manage all the application software to support the existing and future commercial needs of the company, as well as developing the competencies of the IS team.
• Leading implementation of all SAP and non SAP business solutions for the company
• Closely work with all Business Units to understand and derive Business Strategy, Directions and provide consultancy on IT Solutions
• Prepare annual budgets and manage overall delivery of related IT Projects
• Managing team resources, internal stakeholders, third party services and overall financial of the team
• Leading and coaching a sizable team
VP Marketing FMCGInquire
The company is a leading carbonated soft drink bottler with two plants in the South of Thailand and is currently undergoing a major strategic business transformation. As a result of this, it is seeking to appoint a VP Marketing, reporting to the Board of Directors, to lead the company’s strategic & operational marketing objectives.
- Deliver the company’s growth and financial targets for volume & revenue to reach yearly goals and long term objectives
-Co-lead, along with international marketing team, consumer consumption occasion development, requiring innovative and breakthrough ideas and in depth understanding of trade channels and key customers
-Drive consumer strategy leveraging consumer insights, partnerships and holistic shopper strategy
-Develop e-commerce business through food aggregators, online retailers and digital platforms
-Identify key business priorities and work with cross-functional group to bring the brand s marketing efforts to life in the market place.
VP HR FMCGInquire
The company is a leading carbonated soft drink bottler with two plants in the South of Thailand and is currently undergoing a major strategic business transformation. As a result of this, it is seeking to appoint a VP HR, reporting to the Board of Directors, to support all the transformational changes within HR from a strategic and operational perspective.
The candidate needs to demonstrate a strong track record in being able to operate at both a strategic and operational level, creating standard and comprehensive HR policies, and being a strong business partner within an ever changing commercial environment.
The role will necessitate a semi-permanent residence in the South to ensure full capability of the function, so a candidate from the region or with close ties will be ideal.
The client is one of the top independent asset managers in the region catering to professional and institutional investors. Together with its local securities and asset management affiliates, the client forms a comprehensive investment group and is increasingly active in expanding its investment activities throughout SE Asia.
The main job purpose is to assist in the origination, execution and management of private equity investments for the Group – with focus on clean development and financial institutions/MFIs,
• Originate renewable energy investments (solar & hydropower) and financial institution investments (banks, MFIs, insurance and asset management) in South and Southeast Asia;
• Financial modelling and valuation analysis related to potential investments (DCF/ market comparatives);
• Assist in the negotiation of terms and conditions of each investment with potential investee companies;
• Perform detailed due diligence on each potential investment using the Group’s format and efficiently interacting with third party consultants and advisors throughout the due diligence process;
Regional Business Development ManagerInquire
The company is known around the world as a premier manufacturer of industrial floor and logo matting. Headquartered in the USA and recognized since 1971 as the innovator of the first washable rubber backed mat, it soon revolutionized the industrial rental laundry industry throughout North America, Europe and Japan.
The Regional Business Development Manager (RBDM) is responsible for directing all business development activities within defined market segments and territories to promote additional business opportunities for ensuring the company’s business growth year on year.
Its primary duties are identifying and developing new business opportunities through corresponding with new potential clients when they are seeking information on the products and services the company provides. The RBDM also responds to RFP's, tenders, and develops sales in new sales territories.
BU Director Consumer HealthcareInquire
The company is a British nutraceutical company that specializes in vitamin and mineral based food supplements focused in various health categories, with many including vitamins based on national guidelines. And with a background of 40 years history in the UK, the company over the last couple of years has moved commenced operations SE Asia, namely in the Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar.
The company is seeking appoint a Business Unit Director, who will have full commercial and operational responsibility for the roll-out into the market, including sales targets and P&L, as well as the management of the initial product and sales teams.
Consultant / ResearcherInquire
A part time project based consultant / researcher with executive search experience in either financial service or life sciences. An exceedingly attractive compensation package is offered for this position.