Below are our current opportunities. To speak with us about a specific opportunity, please contact us.
Established in 2016, the company has grown to become Cambodia’s largest and fastest growing food and groceries delivery platforms partnering with over 15,000 merchants across Phnom Penh and other 17 main cities.
• Develop and execute Marketing strategy and plan in all communication channels and touchpoints, ensuring these are being effectively implemented in order to meet customer segment and channel requirements,
• Additional scopes are inclusive of management of research, brand development, management of media channels, marketing agency and ensuring effective resources, infrastructures, processes and systems of Marketing are ready for current and future business needs.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent.
At least four years of working experience in technology or a marketing agency. Proven success in App business is a plus.
Technologically adept and possess good computer skill, being highly proficient in Digital Marketing Apps, Ms Excel, Ms Outlook, and PowerPoint, which will all be necessary for the effective performance of the online marketing and creation of reports, proposals and recommendations.
Senior Manager Financial Advisory Services BangkokInquire
• Your role as senior manager will focus on the management and delivery of client engagements. In this role, you will develop high-performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service.
• Assist in financial planning and analysis
• Assist in performance review of business operations
The fully dedicated M&A Transaction or deal advisory team provides private equity investors and corporate buyers with a broad spectrum of accounting, tax and other services to support all types of mergers, acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, joint ventures, investment and financing structures, divestitures, spin-offs and post-transaction activities.
• Execute transaction and related advisory services engagements in serving corporations and private equity investors in financial due diligence, accounting structuring, business valuation, financial modelling, financial advisory and related transaction support services;
• Work closely with local and international colleagues from different service lines as well as external professional advisors, including financial advisors, lawyers and industry experts;
• Manage execution team in performing the fieldwork and be responsible for the overall progress;
• Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Management or MBA.
• A minimum of five years relevant work experience in Big Four accounting firm and/or audit or investment banking firm.
• Professional qualification of CPA, CFA or other equivalent overseas qualifications.
• Must have good business sense and be able to identify key elements and issues in the transaction
Regional Business Development ManagerInquire
The company is known around the world as a premier manufacturer of industrial floor and logo matting. Headquartered in the USA and recognized since 1971 as the innovator of the first washable rubber backed mat, it soon revolutionized the industrial rental laundry industry throughout North America, Europe and Japan.
The Regional Business Development Manager (RBDM) is responsible for directing all business development activities within defined market segments and territories to promote additional business opportunities for ensuring the company’s business growth year on year.
Its primary duties are identifying and developing new business opportunities through corresponding with new potential clients when they are seeking information on the products and services the company provides. The RBDM also responds to RFP's, tenders, and develops sales in new sales territories.
BU Director Consumer HealthcareInquire
The company is a British nutraceutical company that specializes in vitamin and mineral based food supplements focused in various health categories, with many including vitamins based on national guidelines. And with a background of 40 years history in the UK, the company over the last couple of years has moved commenced operations SE Asia, namely in the Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar.
The company is seeking appoint a Business Unit Director, who will have full commercial and operational responsibility for the roll-out into the market, including sales targets and P&L, as well as the management of the initial product and sales teams.
Consultant / ResearcherInquire
A part time project based consultant / researcher with executive search experience in either financial service or life sciences. An exceedingly attractive compensation package is offered for this position.